Terms and Conditions
1. All good are the property of Yorkstone Sales until cleared funds are received in full.
2. Prices are subject to change without notice.
3. VAT will be charged at the current rate in accordance with HM Customs & Revenues Laws.
4. Payment will need to be processed through sage pay our online payment system, via bank transfer, via telephone card payment or via card terminal in person.
5. No order will be accepted until cleared funds have been received in full.
6. Yorkstone Sales will provide an order acknowledgement for all orders placed but reserves the right to accept or reject any order at its sole discretion.
7. All quotes issued by email or through the website will be valid for 30 days.
1. Delivery is via pallet and will be unloaded via pallet truck to kerbside only. Unless previously arranged with one of our team.
2. We require someone to be present at the time of delivery.
3. Deliveries are sent as soon as stock is prepared, while we always try our best to delivery goods withing the estimated lead times delays are can occur. This will always be explained to the customer if delivery schedule varies.
4. Yorkstone Sales will not be held financially liable for any cost incurred due to delayed or faulty goods.
5. Upon delivery of goods Yorkstone Sales will not be held financially liable for any damage to property including and not limited to oil/tyre marks, surface subsidence, vehicles or underground services on any private property.
6. Although we always strive to get goods delivered within an agreed timeline. Delivery is carried out by companies not owned by Yorkstone Sales. Therefore delays outside of our control can occur and Yorkstone Sales will not be held financially liable for late delivery.
7. Due to the nature of natural materials like yorkstone damage can be caused due to delivery, please check all products upon delivery and mark the delivery note as damaged if this occurs beyond what is reasonable.
8. If goods are delivered damaged we request detailed photos of all damaged goods in the location unloaded by the haulier. If the delivery note is not sign as damaged and the good are relocated on site prior to photographs being taken we will assume good have been damaged on site after the delivery has been made. You should notify Yorkstone Sales immediately via telephone and then in writing via email.
9. We will replace damaged good as fast as practically possible. We will only replace goods that are damaged over 5% of the total order.
10. Yorkstone Sales reserves the right to charge or withhold goods for failed delivery due to circumstances outside of our control.
11. Although we try to deliver goods in immaculate condition we cannot always guarantee that goods will be delivered in perfect condition. Please order a minimum of 5% extra stone (10% is normal practice) to allow for any slight defects caused during transit. Stone with small chips/defects can normally be used for cuts.
12. Free delivery nationwide applies to full pallets of qualifying products on orders over £1,250+VAT.
13. Free delivery does not cover the following areas IOW, N.Ireland, channel islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Borders and some other remote areas of Scotland. Please contact us if you are unsure of your area.
14. Standard delivery is quoted upon receipt of customers full address but would normally be £60+VAT per full standard single size pallet, please contact us for a quote prior to ordering if the total sale is below £1,250+VAT.
1. If for any reason you would like to return goods within 14 days of delivery we will refund you the full amount upon return. Delivery costs will be non-refundable and if collection is required the cost will be deducted from the value of the refund.
2. Returned goods should be in perfect condition. Yorkstone Sales will not refund goods that have damage such as and not limited to chips, cracks, oil/cement marks.
3. If you are returning goods after the 14-day cooling off period we will also charge a 20% re-stocking charge on all products minimum £50.
4. Yorkstone Sales will not accept returns 30 days after purchase.
5. When purchasing bespoke made to order products you have no right to return goods. Measurement/dimensions should be sent to us via email and all stone will be cut to order. It is important that all measurement/dimensions are thoroughly checked before our stone masons are instructed to complete works. We advise you obtain samples or visit our quarry or yard before completing your order. Yorkstone Sales does not accept liability for incorrect measurement/dimensions.
6. Lead times on sawn or bespoke stone can vary but we will aim to provide clear lead times within 7 days of order. Unfortunately, delays can occur that are beyond our control like weather, machinery repairs and ill health. We reserve the right to put your order on hold while we try the rectify the delay.
1. Yorkstone is a natural product and by nature no two pieces are identical. Stone can vary in colour, tone or texture.
2. Free samples are available upon request these will be around 10cm x 10cm and will vary in thickness. To get the best view of our stone please visit our quarry or yard via appointment as we cannot guarantee that the stone you receive will be the same in colour tone or texture as the sample.
3. All photography on the website is as accurate as digital photography can be, all images are of our own stone.
4. All stated dimensions and thicknesses are subject to cutting tolerances.
5. All stone is cut within a tolerance of 10mm of described dimensions.
6. We always recommend ordering a minimum of 5% extra stone although 10% is normal to allow for imperfections, damages and stains. When ordering sawn products please order a minimum of 10% extra stone to allow imperfections, damages and stains.
Yorkstone Sales is a trading name of Aston Metals ltd and as such Aston Metals ltd may appear on bank statements or payment requests.
The website is owned and operated by:
Aston Metals ltd
Dykes Barn Farm
Company No: 12297324
VAT Registration No: 352 3470 16
Email: [email protected]