By placing an order or entering into any correspondence or agreement with Yorkstone sales you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Vat will be charged at the prevailing rate in accordance with HM Customs Revenue rules.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All goods are the property of yorkstonesales until cleared funds are received in full.
- We cannot give guaranteed delivery times. When placing an order we will only give an am (7.00am-12.00pm) or pm (12.00pm-5.00pm) slot. If you want a more accurate delivery time you can call the office on the morning of the delivery and we will be pleased to give you a more accurate delivery time. However delays are still possible which are beyond our control and we will not be in any way financially liable for late goods or services.
- Whilst we will always strive to deliver materials within an agreed time frame delays can occur which are beyond yorkstonesales control. Yorkstonesales will not be financially liable for any costs arising due delayed goods or services or faulty goods or services.
- All payments will need to be completed by Bank transfer or Cheque, we do accept card payments through PayPal
- No order will be accepted until cleared funds are received in full.
- Delivery is to kerbside only unless previous arrangements have been made
- Yorkstonesales do not accept any financially liability for surface subsidence, damage to property, oil, tyre marks vehicles or underground services in the case that the customer or any person acting on behalf of or employed by the customer has requested that any yorkstonesales delivery vehicles enters the grounds of any private dwelling/residence.
- Yorkstonesales reserves the right to withhold delivery if any circumstances beyond yorkstonesales control prevent a delivery being carried out. We also reserve the right to charge for any wasted time.
- If you believe you have received any damaged/defected/missing goods or services you should notify yorkstonesales immediately by telephone and then writing whether by email or post. Yorkstonesales agree to replace any damaged/defected/missing goods as quickly as is practically possible. Yorkstonesales are not liable for any loss or damage to the client caused by damaged/defected/missing goods. Yorkstonesales reserve the right to refuse to replace sawn material which has been transported by the customer or any person acting on behalf of or employed by the customer. Please also note that we strongly recommend that you order a minimum of 5% extra stone to allow for slight chips, and any damages caused during transit. Stone is a natural material which has been transported around the world in many cases. While we strive to get the stone to you in 100% pristine condition we cannot always guarantee that every piece will arrive in perfect condition. Yorkstonesales will not replace very small quantities of broken slabs (below 5%) and we advise that customers order an extra 5% of material to allow for this eventuality. Any affected slabs can be used for cuts.
- We will not refund any goods which have cement marks, footprints or general dirt & grime. We will also charge a 35% handling charge on all returned goods (minimum charge of £50) per Returned Item. We will not accept any returns 14 days after purchase. We will only provide a cash refund if 10% or more of the product is to an unsatisfactory quality or not fit for their purpose, in all other cases a credit note will be issued on receipt of goods as a goodwill gesture.
- Yorkstonesales offer a seven day cooling off period. If you would like to return your goods within seven days of purchase for any reason we will be happy to do so, however due the high costs associated with shipping the goods, the delivery cost is non-refundable and should a collection be required the cost of the collection will be reflected in the value of the refund.
- When ordering bespoke products your right to a seven day cooling off period is waived, any products which have been made to order unfortunately will be not returnable and as such no refunds will be made.
Natural stone colour and texture
Natural stone can vary in colour, tone & texture. The colours shown in all yorkstonesales websites are as accurate as modern photography and printing allow. We would always recommend viewing products in daylight prior to purchasing. No sorting of crates will be permitted.
Natural stone can develop brown markings as its iron content oxidises. This is a temporary phenomenon which will disappear over a period of time. Products delivered may vary from samples previously supplied, and this is completely normal for all natural products.
Natural stone is a natural material and as such will sometimes contain small chips, blemishes and imperfections which can occur during the manufacture, packaging and transport process . Yorkstonesales recommend purchasing extra stone to allow for cuts and wastage. When ordering any sawn material in particular we recommend ordering a minimum of 5% additional material for wastage.